Alberta Darling continues her fundraising rampage, raising more than $230,000 in the latest period. She's also spent nearly $190,000 so far. Of that, $65,000 has been spent on radio, $75,000 on direct mail, upwards of $20,000 on campaign consultants, $15,000 on polling, and she's not skimping on the hors d'oeuvres at her fundraisers, spending thousands of dollars on a few events.
- $7,000 from Albert Nicholas of Nicholas Funds
- $2,500 from Donald Taylor of Waukesha State Bank
- $2,500 from Ted Kellner of Fiduciary Management, and $20,000 from his conduit
- $1,000 from Craig Leipold, Management of the NHL's Minnesota Wild
- A second personal gift of $10,000 from Daniel McKeithan of Tamarack Petroleum
- $20,000 for him on the year.
4/28: A helpful write up from the Journal-Sentinel is here.